Terms and Conditions
- CryptoBiteCoin is an open source, decentralized cryptocurrency, working on a peer-to-peer network.
- Cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, do not have a legal tender and are not regulated by a governmental entity. Changes in regulation or in the legislative system of a state, country or at an international level can have a direct impact on the value of cryptocurrencies.
- Only individuals who are at least 18 years-old and have the age of maturity in their country are allowed to create an account on CryptoBiteCoin and to use the service.
- CryptoBiteCoin has the right to refuse the access to any person or entity and has the right to suspend or remove any account that will act fraudulently.
- You agree to use your authentic name and identity on all information given to our system. One individual cannot have more than one account with CryptoBiteCoin. If we discover you have multiple accounts, we will suspend them without prior warning.
- Any user, defined as someone who has created a CryptoBite account, that is suspended or removed from our community will have his balance locked and will be required to withdraw all BTC deposited or earned in the platform without any delay.
- Once suspended, the user will be asked to answer questions about his behavior. Depending on his answers, the account will be either re-activated or removed from our community.
- We prohibit the use of CryptoBiteCoin to organize or participate in any criminal activity that could cause physical and/or financial harm to individuals and businesses.
- CryptoBiteCoin is not your financial advisor. You acknowledge that you are not relying on CryptoBiteCoin or any of its direct or indirect representatives to make decisions regarding your personal investments or your business. You should get advices from official financial advisors before making any investment decision. You should be aware of the risks existing in trading and investments.
- CryptoBitecoin is not responsible in any way for any transactions you enter with other members.
- You understand that transactions are irreversible and that accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
- You agree that CryptoBiteCoin and any of its direct and indirect representatives will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort that could occur between you and other CryptoBiteCoin members.
- You understand that the volatility and the unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrencies can result in a significant loss in a very short period of time.
- CryptoBiteCoin is not responsible if a user cannot access his account, temporarily or permanently, due to technological difficulties. CryptoBiteCoin is not responsible for any loss that a user could suffer due to a technical failure or a hacking incident that would affect the CryptoBiteCoin system.
- In lending, you understand that there is no guarantee of daily profit and that there is no guarantee of the investor’s capital if the system fails at some point.
- CryptoBiteCoin has the right to change the lending algorithm, the interest payment and capital back system as well as has the right to implement new rules of paying interest and capital.
- You understand that your invested capital is locked until the end of the term plan you has chosen.
- To get referral commissions from the Investment program, the user must have at least one active Investment in their accounts. If there is no active Investment, all Investment commissions will be forfeited.
- We rely on the CryptoBiteCoin community to create a safe environment, free from abusive content of any kind. We do not guarantee that our system is free of inaccurate or incomplete materials.
- Any user can report to us if he sees something or someone that violates our Terms. We invite you to contact us as well if you see technical errors or content errors.
- CryptoBiteCoin community is your community and we need you to make it friendly and safe.
Sponsor and Association :